Required field cannot be left blank

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

ok haven posted in awhile due to me being lazy/busy hah..

sunday went to see cars with my family
pap wanted to get a new car
poped by the new mercedes showroom... wah nice ahhhhhh
saw the new S and M class.. M class so nice.. the boots door is auto open and close one..
found that out by mistake with my sis almost getting 'chopped' by it lol
the new s class look nice and got good functions but if it onli had the gps system of the E class.
then also saw the merc f1 car... nice ah! but the seat position looks very uncomfortable..
then also saw their amg range of cars... woooooo!
in the end my father getting back the same model of his current car for 20k after "trade in" of his current one hah..
ok thats all for sunday.

monday was a normal work day.
went to camp, played around with some weapons and arranged the spares.
afternoon time went for medical appt then was suppose to meet her to see lappy stuffs since i was near the shop she was supposed to go to but she was tired so didnt go.
then went home and spent the rest of the day at home.

tuesday also another almost normal day. did paperwork today.
after camp went for my first driving lesson in 3month... not bad la but all my illegal driving has affected me as my instructor also can tell i been driving outside lol
he said my driving style is like a licensed driver which is not good for my tp hah.

well im not really feeling well today so going to see doc later..
anyone wanna come visit me?(girls onli of course :P)
my tp coming up on monday but somehow not feeling nervous... yet.
but i cant wait for my new phone which will come the day after my tp..
got a bbq on sat. cant wait for it.. booze booze booze ahahhahaha and food and friends of course.

thanks for reading heh :)
ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home