Required field cannot be left blank

Saturday, February 25, 2006

just got back...
had quite a nice day out cept for the ending..
went out in mid afternoon.
went to collect a car then drove down to ubi comfort to renew my pdl(yes i dun have a driving license yet)
then went to pick her up and went to far east to look for my shoes..
went to leftfoot and looked around.found a few nice looking pairs of shoes but all no size.. damn it..
then went down to esplanade to have dinner at my humble home.
my bday dinner treat. nice decor and ambience(spelling error).
after that sent her somewhere then went back to millenia walk to meet some ppl. asked bug along cos he know them.
guess wad... 1 of the person was from the next class in my sec sch.. talk abt coincidence.
sat at starbucks for awhile then headed to marina square to get tics for final destination 3.
while waiting played abit of pool.
FD3 was okok with some nude boob scenes and lots of blood and gore..
after that sent bug and my schmate home.
just b4 dropping my schmate off she called and said she needed the car.
shall leave the unimportant parts out but its was a painful ride home..
sitting in the car with the person u like and the guy she is "attached" to..
althought they didnt do anything mushy or wadever while i was there..
it just brought my mood crashing down...
got moody and snappy..
and here i am feeling like crap..

i tink i'll go pay mr absolut a visit again... i wont be the same anymore..
bye all..


pssst absolut apeech + ice apple tea aint that bad..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home