Required field cannot be left blank

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Introduction!

heyyy everyoneee

new to blogging so yeah heh.

thanks goes out to hui ling aka rina for helping me start out :)
can find her blog at elfiedoggie.blogspot.com (btw elfie is my dogs name and doggie is part of her so called nickname heh)

ok intro myself abit.

turning 22 this coming 24th(hint hint) currently serving ns.

started out at bmt in tekong then went on to a combat unit in the navy.

had an accident there and got downgraded.

went on to attend a armament(weapons) course then went to nee soon driclad/sungei gedong/kranji camp for attachment and now finally "parked" at hendon camp till i ord in aug(yes this coming aug :))

wan to know more abt me just shoot away althought i doubt anyone wants to(know).

u have finally reached the end of my first post and thanks for reading heh :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home